Thursday, April 15, 2010

Fallout 3 Or Far Cry 2 ?

which game should i get first Fallout 3 Or Far Cry 2 ?
fallout 3. far cry 2 is great but F3 i hear is better. there's also about a hundred of these threads.Fallout 3 Or Far Cry 2 ?
id get fallout 3 far cry 2 is just another shooter imo
Far Cry 2. Incredible game.
I have both, and for me Fallout 3 has been more enjoyable, but that's mostly because of it's RPG nature and the ability to address missions in ways other than shooting. However, the gunplay in Far Cry 2 is much better and it is certainly an excellent game as well. Basically, get Fallout 3 if you want an RPG with light shooter elements and Far Cry 2 if you want a shooter with light RPG elements. Both are good choices.
[QUOTE=''NSR34GTR'']id get fallout 3 far cry 2 is just another shooter imo[/QUOTE]Exactly my thoughts.
Both are good games but if i had to choose between the two it would be FC2..
As others have said, it depends on what type of games you like. Fallout 3 is an outstanding RPG, if you like RPG's it's a must. If you prefer shooters, Far cry 2 is probably more to your taste.Personally I think F3 is a much better game, but I did play and enjoy FC2 a lot.
Fallout 3 has more to offer in my opinion, but Far Cry 2 is never the less a really good game.I'd go for Fallout 3; assuming you like RPG elements as well as FPS.
[QUOTE=''bangell99'']Far Cry 2. Incredible game.[/QUOTE]samefallout 3 must be good but i cant get enough of far cry 2freaking awesome
I'm a FPS junkie, but fallout 3 is still much better.
I have both and fallout 3 is awsome. Farcry is alright but the travel time really gurts the game. Its hard to ever get in to. I really suggest fallout 3.
I got both. My vote goes to Fallout 3.
[QUOTE=''Tapout_076'']Both are good games but if i had to choose between the two it would be FC2..[/QUOTE]ditto
i stopped p[laying far cry 2 as soon as i started up fallout 3...go visit the wasteland.
Fallout 3.
Fallout 3 IMO, ive played a few hours of Far Cry 2 and I just cant get into it. I pick it up but just dont play. :
|Far Cry 2 is disappointingly shallow. Definitely go for Fallout 3.
I'm surprised so many people have played both for long enough to say which one's better, they've only been out for about a week :O
[QUOTE=''F1_2004'']I'm surprised so many people have played both for long enough to say which one's better, they've only been out for about a week :O[/QUOTE] An hour or two is long enough to see how shallow Far Cry 2 is.

No comments:

Post a Comment