Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Company of Heroes..which one?

I havn't played this game yet, and from what I've heard, Opposing Fronts is a stand alone. Should begin with the original one or skip to Opposing fronts?-Chris Company of Heroes..which one?
Get the Gold edition, $30 gets you both. If you have to choose between one though, go with the original.Company of Heroes..which one?
Where can I buy the gold edition? I looked up a couple websites, couldn't find it though.
Amazon has ithttp://www.amazon.com/Company-Heroes-Gold-Pc/dp/B00139PR9GOr if you dont mind a digital copyhttp://www.direct2drive.com/1/5394/product/Buy-Company-of-Heroes-Gold-DownloadIm going to buy from this game pretty soon as well, so I did some research :P
definitely get the gold edition.
Get the Gold Edition. Both games in one package.
I heard that you have to download heaps of patches.. is that true? and there is even a 1.7gb one!
unfortunately, yes. to be honest with you, the game doesn't even allow you to enter the main menu unless you patch it completely. this is a very strange patching system, and the single biggest flaw of the franchise.
Yeah, get gold edition.
wait, so how large are these patch files. Im still sitting on 256k internet :(
The biggest patch was 1.7 I think because it introduced dx10 and opposing fronts. I think they range from 10-100mb each and from Opposing fronts there are about 4 patches I think.
Gold Edition.
[QUOTE=''purple_MAN1832'']The biggest patch was 1.7 I think because it introduced dx10 and opposing fronts. I think they range from 10-100mb each and from Opposing fronts there are about 4 patches I think.[/QUOTE]If you get the gold, I think it comes up-to-date or it downloads automaticly because I didn't have to go download any files.

No comments:

Post a Comment