Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Must-Buy Game?

The classic question: With $60 burning a hole in my pocket, what new, fashionable PC game should I invest in? Hardware requirements are not a problem (rocking 3x 8800GTX in SLI). I tend to prefer FPS (I'm considering Fallout 3), but I'll also fire up an RTS every now and again. So what do you guys suggest? I've got FarCry 2, CoD4, UTIII and a few others. Just shoot out some ideas. Must-Buy Game?
The Orange Box?Must-Buy Game?
Good suggestion, but got it :P.
Battlefield 2?
Dead Space.
Think about Fallout 3 some more, or try Empire Total War in Febuary for an RTS or try Battlefield 2 for an FPS,or save your money :P
try world in conflict and company of heroes gold both really good rtsthe witcher is also pretty good and crysis and crysis warhead are good games that should run pretty well on ur rig.
I have Battlefield 2, Bioshock and Crysis: Warhead. Dead Space was tempting me as well, I may have to bite the bullet on that one. World in Conflict I already KNOW I'm going to buy after playing it at a friend's a few days ago. Now THAT'S a revolutionary RTS experience. Thanks for the help guys.
Call of Duty 4. Imo, it's the best fps out there.
I unfortunately bought Fallout 3 and now I am as addicted as crack to it. It's really a great game and interestingly enough, i was hesitant to buy it at first because I didn't care for Oblivion.Eagerly awaiting Empire TW

No comments:

Post a Comment