Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Installing a game.

I'm trying to install RE4 to my pc and laptop but after I do it won't let me start the game.Yes I'm pc games illiterate:roll: Installing a game.
If you bootlegged it, dont be surprised. If not, then either your laptops specs suck, or you need to download the latest patch for it.Installing a game.
what OS do you have could be a compatibility issue
After I install the game I get a error message saying d3x9_30.dll was not found reinstalling the program might solve this problem.I tryed that and still same thing.
[QUOTE=''Mr_arizona'']After I install the game I get a error message saying d3x9_30.dll was not found reinstalling the program might solve this problem.I tryed that and still same thing.[/QUOTE]Install the latest version of Directx.
[QUOTE=''pinneyapple''][QUOTE=''Mr_arizona'']After I install the game I get a error message saying d3x9_30.dll was not found reinstalling the program might solve this problem.I tryed that and still same thing.[/QUOTE]Install the latest version of Directx. [/QUOTE] Also, make sure you download the latest drivers for your video card.
  • makeup 2009
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment