Thursday, April 15, 2010

probably a stupid question...

I'm not really a PC gamer so....I've just got the new macbook, i was wondering if it was possible for Crysis to ever come out for mac?probably a stupid question...
Even if it did, it wouldn't run very well. Macbooks aren't exactly gaming power houses.



But to actually answer your question, no I can't see it coming out on Mac. You could use boot camp to use Windows though, but I'd recommend sticking to less heavy games.probably a stupid question...
the new one maybe better than you think, 2gb ram, Nvidia GeForce 9400. even so, it probably wouldn't run well.
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
I know Apple made the jump to 9000-series but 9400M isn't exactly a fantastic gaming card.
I've always said

Windows = For offices/games

Mac= for offices/Work

There is no way in hell you'll ever see an OS X version of Crysis.



If you were to install Windows on the machine via Boot Camp you can expect Crysis to run like crap!
thanks for the advice guys, better not get my hopes up then.

No comments:

Post a Comment