Thursday, April 15, 2010

far cry 2 too small !!!

i got it played it for two days that's like 12 hours and just finished it and started playing another game what about the 50 hours of gameplay said in one of the videos and 30 hours that gamespot said that it would have i finished it 100 % with the side missions bought all weapons and stuff don't get me wrong i really like it i couldn't stop playing it for the first day but really the thing about the gameplay time was a big fat liefar cry 2 too small !!!
Lies are everywherefar cry 2 too small !!!
I have no idea what the hell you just said TC.
My game took 25 hours to complete. I did a couple of buddy missions, a couple of assassination missions and unlocked all the weapons through arms dealer missions. If I'd spent more time on buddy missions ect, the game could easily have lasted 30 hours.I think ''short'' would be a better word than small.
[QUOTE=''Lidve'']Lies are everywhere[/QUOTE]The developers should be publicly spanked.
[QUOTE=''error11'']I have no idea what the hell you just said TC.[/QUOTE]rofl word
[QUOTE=''bangell99'']My game took 25 hours to complete. I did a couple of buddy missions, a couple of assassination missions and unlocked all the weapons through arms dealer missions. If I'd spent more time on buddy missions ect, the game could easily have lasted 30 hours.I think ''short'' would be a better word than small.[/QUOTE]sorry i meant to say short but i was so outrages cause i just finished and reviewed it
wow im 13 hours in and 27% through the story i must be having to much fun.i actually didnt like the game for a while till i got better weapons. the guard posts piss me off so much. its not the fact that i have to drive across but they are aways there god
o i almost forgot did anyone notice that the rains penetrates the buildings while u're inside it was kinda stupid when i was talking to a faction leader with the room raining
[QUOTE=''firo999'']o i almost forgot did anyone notice that the rains penetrates the buildings while u're inside it was kinda stupid when i was talking to a faction leader with the room raining[/QUOTE]Doesn't do that for me. Must be a glitch on your PC.
Yeah! More FC2 hate!Phew. I was starting to get worried...more than a day had passed!
I'm about 30% in.. and its getting really good.. took me a couple of days to get there I really took my time though.. doing the side missions.. sniping etc.
i stopped playing when at 2%.... when my AK exploded in my hands
I boght it yesterday, and my serial was already a not found at the server!!! Not played for ONE FFFnminute!! **** the DRM or whatever they inplanted in m systeem 39 Euro gone!! Any reply helpful .. licher@wishmail.net
Wow.. not sure how you managed to complete it in 12 hours?! I spend 25'ish hours (did most budy missions, all weapon dealer and just 1 or 2 assasinations).
[QUOTE=''Mazoch'']Wow.. not sure how you managed to complete it in 12 hours?! I spend 25'ish hours (did most budy missions, all weapon dealer and just 1 or 2 assasinations).[/QUOTE]its a lieno1 can finish the game in that timei think people who dont own the game just get paranoid and stay at forums to make such stupid threadseven if u finish the game when ur just doing the main missions it doesnt change the fact that i just freaking love this gameits so great and i was really hesitant to buy it 1st but iam glad i did
[QUOTE=''Postal_Guy'']i stopped playing when at 2%.... when my AK exploded in my hands[/QUOTE]why do u people buy the game?to play or to criticise iti think the level of gamers has come down coz of non gamers just writing stupid things about the games other likereally start playing if u own the gameand if u dont just get a life
I havent played so much.. about 20 % in 8-9 hours or so, but I just love to kill thoose people! I usually just take money missions to get better weapons to find new methods to kill people:P
[QUOTE=''Postal_Guy'']i stopped playing when at 2%.... when my AK exploded in my hands[/QUOTE]:lol::lol:........:lol::lol: Thanks, I needed that.
[QUOTE=''Postal_Guy'']i stopped playing when at 2%.... when my AK exploded in my hands[/QUOTE]lol, quality post.I'm pretty sure most of that 50 hours they quoted for 100% would be looking for every last hidden diamond. Although, 12 hours is too fast, I'm at 12 hours and only 50%.
  • makeup 2009
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment