Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Xbox 360 wireless controller

Is there a way to connect my 360 controller to my pc or laptop?Xbox 360 wireless controller
[QUOTE=''Mr_arizona'']Is there a way to connect my 360 controller to my pc or laptop?[/QUOTE] Yes you can connect the wireless and wired one. For wireless you need to buy a reciver thought, but theyre only $20 on gamestop. Xbox 360 wireless controller
Yes, [URL=http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16874103054]with this.[/URL]Supports multiple connected controllers -- I use mine all the time. Only downside is that there's no way to turn the controllers off when connecting them to a PC, short of leaving them alone for ~5 minutes (they'll automatically turn off), or taking out the battery pack.
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]

No comments:

Post a Comment