Tuesday, April 13, 2010

fallout 3 or left 4 dead

guys i need help choseing should i get l4d or fallout 3 seriously i have read way too much on these titles so tell me your views and overall what i should getfallout 3 or left 4 dead
I have played and finished Fallout3 already, great game, really awesome. I think I'm gonna pick up left for dead as well. Looks like an awesome game too. What other games do you like playing? I think your choice just depends on what genre you like more. Are you more a counter strike source player or more of an oblivion player?fallout 3 or left 4 dead
little of both i enjoy first person shooters especially fast paced but i enjoyed oblivion alot
I dunno man. Flip a coin. Or get both.Ask yourself a question. If you had 5 seconds to choose which one would you choose? It's then you know which one you like a little more.
Left 4 Dead. DO IT.
Fallout 3 seriously there's just so much more to it.
Erm......apples and oranges. One is a survival horror co-op multiplayer game, the other is a single player RPG....... So it depends on which genre you'd rather play.....
I was in the same position...I ended up buying Fallout 3 (which I love) because L4D is closer to Christmas.Can't go wrong with either one
[QUOTE=''SuperBeast'']Erm......apples and oranges. One is a survival horror co-op multiplayer game, the other is a single player RPG....... So it depends on which genre you'd rather play.....[/QUOTE]this.
[QUOTE=''ligerz76'']Fallout 3 seriously there's just so much more to it.[/QUOTE]your signature bothers me so much.
left for dead will proably give u more bang for ur buck as its multiplayer co-op and therefore has alot of replay value.
I don't think you can go wrong with either one, but I'd say left 4 Dead.
FO3 if you want single player, l4d if you want multiplayer.
I have already purchased my copy of Fallout 3 and Left 4 Dead I have pre-ordered.I would hate to recommend a title that is not yet been released and consumed by the public, and no matter how many times I have heard a title is going to be great, there is still a respectable chance that it could disappoint. If possible if you could wait until Left 4 Dead has been released, and make your choice after the general public's overall feel of the game.To add Fallout 3 is pretty darn good, and has an abundance of of things to offer a player.

No comments:

Post a Comment