Thursday, April 15, 2010

call of duty 4 help me

I have call of duty 4 on my pc and it can no longer go online or save i think there may be a virus. What should I do ? uninstall then reinstall?call of duty 4 help me
Maybe try running a Virus Scan and see if you got a virus. If that dont work maybe a system restore back to before you had this problem, or just reinstall it.call of duty 4 help me
[QUOTE=''ptk4u'']Maybe try running a Virus Scan and see if you got a virus. If that dont work maybe a system restore back to before you had this problem, or just reinstall it.[/QUOTE]Run the virus scan, update your computer, then, if it still doesn't work, try reinstalling it. If that doesn't work, I guess try a system restore. If THAT doesn't work, reinstall your OS. If that doesn't work, *shrugs*.

No comments:

Post a Comment