Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Gears of war cheats

I'm trying to enable the cheats for this game, but I'm having a issue. Your suppose to open in notpad the file Warinputini file put I can't locate it any where. The first set of directions is wrong at least in my system. I have to go to programs files>, microsoft games> gears of war, then follow the directions from. does anyone know where else I can find this file thanks.. Gears of war cheats
bumb does anyone here who might play this game give me some help please....Gears of war cheats
The file is in different places for Xp and Vista users. Try this:http://www.gamefaqs.com/computer/doswin/code/942000.htmlHope it helps.
I tried that, that is the problem I don't have a games folder, in my documents, that is why I had to go to programs files microsoft games gears of war. And I use XP

No comments:

Post a Comment