Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Whixh Older Games Do You Install to Your New Computer?

Really old games:1. Heroes of Might %26 Magic III2. Might %26 Magic VI3. Grim Fandango4. Baldur's Gate II5. The Curse of Monkey Island6. Diablo II7. Magic the Gathering: Duels of the Planeswalkers,8. Worms Armageddon9. Icewind Dale Relatively Newer Games: 1. Max Payne 22. Call of Duty3. Warcraft III4. Grand Theft Auto San AndreasWhixh Older Games Do You Install to Your New Computer?
Starcraft - Brood WarWarcraft III -Frozen ThroneDiablo II - Lord of DestructionSystem Shock 2TormentThief 2 The Metal AgeStarsiegeMax PayneWhixh Older Games Do You Install to Your New Computer?
On my Vista Home Premium system:
  • Heroes of Might and Magic III: The Shadow of Death
  • Max Payne
  • Baldur's Gate 2: Shadows of Amn / Throne of Bhaal
  • FarCry
  • HL2 Episode 1 / Episode 2 / Team Fortress 2 / Portal
  • No One Lives Forever 2
  • Guild Wars Prophecies / Nightfall / Eye of the North
  • Starcraft / Brood War
  • Morrowind
  • Age of Wonders 2
  • Planescape: Torment
btw all of these work fine on Vista Home Premium 32-bit, Max Payne does have a sound issue during the graphical novel readings, but is fine for rest of game.
Red Alert, Starcraft, and Half-Life are the ones I have from the 1990s.I also have a collection of somewhat older games, but not that old, including HL2/E1/E2, F.E.A.R., COD, COD2, Halo, and Civilization III/Conquests.
Anything I feel like playing at the moment.
I still like Age of Empires 2 a lot, because it plays much differently than the third game. A lot of real old games, like Wolfenstein 3-D and the King's Quest series, I still enjoy very much. MYST always seemed fun though I never got to play the actual game, and I have DOOM on my 360 and that's pretty awesome.
Currently installed:



Diablo 2 (not sure if I consider this that old)

Deus Ex (not sure if I consider this old)

Doom 1 and 2

Half-Life

Heretic

Hexen 1 and 2

Quake 1, 2, and 3

The Longest Journey

Unreal 1, and 2

Unreal Tournament (all of them except 2003)

Sam %26 Max - The Original 1

Wolfenstein 3D



Check my profile, I've got most of my games listed there.
[QUOTE=''thusaha'']Starcraft - Brood WarWarcraft III -Frozen ThroneDiablo II - Lord of DestructionSystem Shock 2TormentThief 2 The Metal AgeStarsiegeMax Payne[/QUOTE] Didn't know anyone else played that game.
Pretty much anything I feel like playing- BF1942 with FH is a good example.
X-Com 1, 2 and 3 (Steam version)
Diablo II
Syndicate Wars
Quake
Duck Tales: The Quest for Gold (Installed it last week. Still a fun game!)
Max PayneBlack and whiteFallout 2Fallout tacticsDiablo 2CS 1.6Warcraft 3Deus ExClive Barker's UndyingHalf-Life AnthologyJedi Knight 2:Jedi Outcast Quake 3 : ArenaUT GOTY EditionSystem Shock 2
Starcraft, quake 3, ut2k4, and star wars battlefront 2.
Starcraft and Brood War, and Fallout 1 are probably the oldest ones.
I have GameTap gold so now I'm playing a lot of older games that I missed the first time around like X-Com, Planescape, Homeworld 1+2 and Freespace 2. Also Doki Doki Penguin Land is surprisingly addicting.
I have a ton of older games but have only got around to installing warcraft 3, frozen throne, cs 1.6 and half life 2 + episodes so far. I've been so caught up in all the new games and flashy graphics :).
rollercoaster tycoon i had on xp but on vista 64 bit ultimate its all the newer games
Diablo the first one.

No comments:

Post a Comment