Thursday, April 15, 2010

S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Issues (Please Help)

Alright so I recently bought a copy of Stalker. Great! I thought; can't wait to play it. So I set it up, set lighting to Full Dynamic and graphics settings to high and started a new game. It runs fine throughout Sidorovich's little speech and even in the shanty town you start off in, but as soon as I go boar-hunting for Wolf, the game lags out big style and nigh-on crashes!I have no idea what is wrong. I'm running Vista 64-bit with a Radeon 3850 HD, Athlon Dual Core 4400+ (2.3Ghz), 2GB of DDR2 RAM and I've tried reinstalling the game and patching it. I've already tried setting graphics settings to the lowest they can be, but while that's not the best rig in the world it shouldn't suffer settings as poor as that!Any advice? All will be appreciated!Cheers,Total_DefectS.T.A.L.K.E.R. Issues (Please Help)
Stalker has a bunch of patches....you must install them all........then try it out......make sure you have the latest video drivers as well...

No comments:

Post a Comment