Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Vista Solitaire...broken?

I was just playing some solitaire before out of boredom and I noticed something. I checked my statistics and I've only won 4% of all the games I have played with a 20 game losing streak. Most games tend to end in a stalemate within 5 mins. Am I a solitaire noob or has there been a change since the XP solitaire, which I was good at?Vista Solitaire...broken?
I noticed when I play Solitaire that when I win a game or finish a game and close the program and reopen it, it starts up with a game that I had played sometime perviously and it a looser came usually.I have to start a new game and move at least 1 card for it to come back to that game. What gives?Thanks,JamesVista Solitaire...broken?
er mine is 15% with tons of games played, but maybe you are ending the games before they are over and its giving you a loss for that.
There's something wrong with the iPod solitaire too. If I draw three cards at a time, I never win and if I draw one card at a time, I never loose.

No comments:

Post a Comment