Thursday, April 15, 2010

Can my comp run Left 4 dead?

Im not really handy with comp specs so forgive me if i forget something specs are:Intel (r) Core(TM) 2 Duo CPU T5550 @1.83 GHZ 4GB64 bit operatingi tried system requirements lab and it says i can run it pretty good but i heard it was inaccurate. ( btw i run tf2 and CS:S, and dod:s just fine as well)Any help is apperciatedCan my comp run Left 4 dead?
Do you think you should have maybe included your graphics card?



Anywho you seem to be able to play other source games without issue. So I'm going to say sure it can.Can my comp run Left 4 dead?
[QUOTE=''Icefreshe1763'']Im not really handy with comp specs so forgive me if i forget something specs are:Intel (r) Core(TM) 2 Duo CPU T5550 @1.83 GHZ 4GB64 bit operatingi tried system requirements lab and it says i can run it pretty good but i heard it was inaccurate. ( btw i run tf2 and CS:S, and dod:s just fine as well)Any help is apperciated[/QUOTE]what is ur graphics card?it is need to know that can u play it?
I think ur pc has potential
It's a laptop, might struggle... wait for demo..
ya laptops are generally wurse fer gaming. And the graphics card is probly the most important part of any gaming rig. To check wut u've got:right click ''my computer'' and choose properties, then go to the hardware tab, open up ''device manager'' and click on the little tab for ''display adapter(s)'' The PC looks pretty fine for running Left 4 Dead, and if the card is any good then u should be able to run pretty much anything else.
  • makeup 2009
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment