Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Severe framerate drop in Company of Heroes

I can run Company of Heroes at about 120 fps on all high settings, but if I zoom the camera in and and look in a diraction, it drops down to about 15 fps. What would cause this? I mean, it makes sense that the fps goes down, but not to an unplayable level.Severe framerate drop in Company of Heroes
Whats your card and do you have the latest drivers for it?Severe framerate drop in Company of Heroes
I have the same issue. If I start changing the camera view so that it's more horizontal, then I have a huge drop in FPS. I always assumed it was a problem with the engine.
Iv got the same problem.
It's just the way the game was designed. Happened with DoW too.
There should be a patch released soon to fix this problem.
[QUOTE=''erazor51'']There should be a patch released soon to fix this problem.[/QUOTE] It's been out forever and there just now releasing a patch to fix it? Slackers... I haven't noticed it that much, but it is annoying when it happens and nothing spectacular is going on in the background.

No comments:

Post a Comment