Tuesday, April 13, 2010

I need some avid PC gamer help.

Ok, so I just beefed up my PC and am looking for a game to curb my enthusiasm. I am currently not sure which game to get for this new beefed up PC of mine though. I looked up a lot of information on Fallout 3 and I think it looks pretty good. Pretty interesting. I've also looked up a lot of information on Crysis. I enjoy both FPS's and RPG's and am not sure which one to purchase. If I could get some informed opinions or feed back on the matter I would REALLY appreciate it. Thanks in advance =).I need some avid PC gamer help.
Both are great games but I'd personally pick Fallout 3 over Crysis. TBH you can't go wrong with either.I need some avid PC gamer help.
crysis for pure eye candy, fallout 3 for gameplay and a good setting
It's strange how people can afford buying PC's but not games.



Anyway, you should be able to find Crysis going for as low as 20 bucks.
[QUOTE=''Duo_Hugo'']. I enjoy both FPS's and RPG's and am not sure which one to purchase. =).[/QUOTE] I think you answered you question with that statement. Fallout 3 is both an FPS and RPG and a damn fine game as well. Best o' both worlds.
Both great games but I'd go with Fallout 3 over Crysis any day.
You could probably find Call of Duty 4 cheap.
Well I don't own either game, but from what I've read, Fallout 3 would last you a lot longer than Crysis.
Well right now I'm currently having a blast with Farcry 2. Fallout 3 is fun but I find there are a lot of problems and pretty much an overall upset. When Left 4 dead comes out I'll also start playing that, I got it pre-ordered and I can't wait!But if the question is Crysis: Warhead vs Fallout 3... I would take Fallout 3 because it has a lot more value. Warhead is only about 6 hours long but it's also only $29.99
Crysis is a better shooter, Fallout is a FPS/RPG. Basicly decide if you want any RPG in your game or not.
  • makeup 2009
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment