Thursday, April 15, 2010

What settings can I run Farcry 2 on my PC? It meets minimum req. but plz help!

I want to know what settings I can run Farcry 2 on my PC, such as Resolution and Meddium graphic settings and what not. I know my comp meets the minumum settings but I still want to know what I can do and if it's worth buying on my comp or not.I have a Intel Pentium 4 Processor 3.0 GHz, with 2.5GB RAM, and a 9500 GT. What you guys think? What settings can I run Farcry 2 on my PC? It meets minimum req. but plz help!
Maybe medium-high settings with a resolution of 1024x768.What settings can I run Farcry 2 on my PC? It meets minimum req. but plz help!
Yes! That's better than I thought!! Anyone else?? What do you guys think? Should I go buy it today?
I've been suprisied by the x500 nvidia series. I originally only thought they were good for movies, but my friend runs WiC on low/medium very well.I haven't played the game, but I'd saw mostly medium (some low) at a low resolution.
[QUOTE=''Swiftstrike5'']I've been suprisied by the x500 nvidia series. I originally only thought they were good for movies, but my friend runs WiC on low/medium very well.I haven't played the game, but I'd saw mostly medium (some low) at a low resolution. [/QUOTE] Thats because most RTS are more cpu dependant than gpu.Anyway you are going to be able to play i,what exact settings unless someone has the same computers as you noone can be sure.But you can defo play so go buy!
I think you'll be alright. For some reason, my computer can always run games better than it should be able to. My graphics card is nooby :P.
Alot of the newer games are smart enough to automatically adjust the settings for you. You might not need to worry about setting it yourself, except manually turning off the shadows.
[QUOTE=''Astaroth2k''][QUOTE=''Swiftstrike5'']I've been suprisied by the x500 nvidia series. I originally only thought they were good for movies, but my friend runs WiC on low/medium very well.I haven't played the game, but I'd saw mostly medium (some low) at a low resolution. [/QUOTE] Thats because most RTS are more cpu dependant than gpu.Anyway you are going to be able to play i,what exact settings unless someone has the same computers as you noone can be sure.But you can defo play so go buy! [/QUOTE] It is CPU dependent, but my old single 8800GT setup couldn't max the game. I was impressed when his little old 8500GT played it on medium. I had a much better CPU.I was just saying that I've been impressed by the performance of the x500 nvidia cards. They're not great, but they get the job done for the budget price.
i have similiarish specs (8600gt, 2.0ghz dual core), and im running it at 600 by 800 with 4aa (i cant stand jaggies, hence the low resolution so i can put aa on) and all settings at high. i get perfectly playable fps, i would estimate about 30-40. you should get something similiar.

No comments:

Post a Comment